How to Buy Yuan Chain Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Yuan Chain Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy YCC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Yuan Chain Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy YCC
- How to safely store YCC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Yuan Chain Coin Price Stats
|YCC Price||$0.0148 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0018 USD (13.66%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0126 / $0.0193 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$19,432,328 USD|
What is Yuan Chain Coin? A Review
Yuan Chain is a corporate level Blockchain SaaS platform. The Yuan Chain platform combines various innovative technologies,such as Hot Replacement Smart Contract and inter-blockchain technology, building a new blockchain network architecture.The YCC token is an ERC20 token required as the virtual crypto “fuel” for using certain designed functions on the YCC Platform (such as receiving services, running smart contracts, executing transactions and running distributed applications on the YCC Platform). This mechanism provides the economic incentives which will be consumed to encourage participants to contribute and maintain the ecosystem on the YCC Platform.
Where and How to Buy Yuan Chain Coin (YCC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Yuan Chain Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports YCC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the YCC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Yuan Chain Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Yuan Chain Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different YCC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Yuan Chain Coin Crypto
Once you buy Yuan Chain Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Yuan Chain Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your Yuan Chain Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Yuan Chain Coin. If Yuan Chain Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Yuan Chain Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.