How to Buy YFTether Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy YFTether easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy YFTE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is YFTether? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy YFTE
- How to safely store YFTE
- Frequently asked questions
Current YFTether Price Stats
|YFTE Price||$66.5716 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-6.5259 USD (-8.93%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$65.6894 / $74.1322 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$199 USD|
What is YFTether? A Review
YFTether is a token created to help advance the rebuilding of the banking system in an open and transparent manner. YFTether is designed to expand the utilisation of blockchain from elementary value transfer to further complex financial use cases.
Where and How to Buy YFTether (YFTE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing YFTether. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports YFTE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the YFTE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy YFTether on the Exchange: Now, you can buy YFTether with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different YFTE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store YFTether Crypto
Once you buy YFTether, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my YFTethers?". It is quiet easy to store your YFTether tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store YFTether. If YFTether is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling YFTether for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.