How to Buy PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy YPIE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy YPIE
- How to safely store YPIE
- Frequently asked questions
Current PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie Price Stats
|YPIE Price||$3.5326 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.3098 USD (-8.06%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$3.4900 / $3.9621 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$4,728 USD|
What is PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie? A Review
YPIE was proposed by a community member with the goal of tracking the growing suite of tools falling under the Yearn Finance Umbrella. YPIE holders get balanced exposure to this rapidly appreciating emerging DeFi ecosystem with just one easy to mint ERC-20 token.As a PieVault YPIE aims to give holders a greater return than regular pies, utilising interest-bearing versions of the underlying assets, lending those assets across DeFi (bouncing between protocols for the best return), and maximising governance participation with meta governance
Where and How to Buy PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie (YPIE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports YPIE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the YPIE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie on the Exchange: Now, you can buy PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different YPIE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie Crypto
Once you buy PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pies?". It is quiet easy to store your PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie. If PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling PieDAO Yearn Ecosystem Pie for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.