How to Buy Ystar Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Ystar easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy YSR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Ystar? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy YSR
- How to safely store YSR
- Frequently asked questions
Current Ystar Price Stats
|YSR Price||$0.0092 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0007 USD (8.61%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0081 / $0.0093 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,187,591 USD|
What is Ystar? A Review
Ystar is a digital parallel world to the traditional internet and financial markets. By re-integrating traditional resources such as information, storage, and funds as well as changing the transmission method, it changes the methods for user impression, establishes a new digital ecological world, and vitality of the digital ecology.
Where and How to Buy Ystar (YSR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Ystar. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports YSR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the YSR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Ystar on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Ystar with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different YSR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Ystar Crypto
Once you buy Ystar, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Ystars?". It is quiet easy to store your Ystar tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Ystar. If Ystar is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Ystar for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.