How to Buy Zoomy Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Zoomy easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ZMY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Zoomy? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ZMY
- How to safely store ZMY
- Frequently asked questions
Current Zoomy Price Stats
|ZMY Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Zoomy? A Review
Zoomy Marketplace is a trading platform with the possibility of creating an own store where you can accept the cryptocurrency and use AR and VR technologies to visualize goods.
Where and How to Buy Zoomy (ZMY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Zoomy. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ZMY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ZMY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Zoomy on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Zoomy with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ZMY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Zoomy Crypto
Once you buy Zoomy, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Zoomys?". It is quiet easy to store your Zoomy tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Zoomy. If Zoomy is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Zoomy for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.